Alhamdulillah for weekends. This week flew by and it’s the third week of school already. 😱
15 things that make me HAPPY
THANK YOU lovelies! :*
- Watching mama and baba happily laughing or smiling every time we sit together as a whole family.
- Days when i have my imaan at my highest and take the time to sit and learn something new about Islam or even just remember Allah dil se.
- Receiving complements hehe :P
- Watching someone use something I gifted them.
- Kids before they reach the annoying age.
- RAIN! The smell of rain, the feel of rain water just everything about it.
- Long road trips
- Beautiful countryside, mountainous sceneries. (watching them live ofc)
- Weddings! Just the whole atmosphere and watching the bride and groom sit together, both starting a new chapter in their life is just so beautiful.
- Getting a good grade on something I worked hard for.
- ICE-CREAM at any place, anytime will bring a guaranteed smile on my face. :D
- Clean and tidy surroundings.
- When told I’m in their duas :’)
- Economical shopping :D
- Clear skin days
I tag- burkaaan maryamkhawaja angriestamazigh fernn-weh asadakahawk softhearted-soul sunehriullo bash78659 barfiii
Take that tone and get off my blog.
Yes the maggi anon who went from a 9 straight down to a 0….I see you.
Be anything but two faced. Never put up a mask to portray yourself differently in front of specific people. Stop deceiving others but most importantly quit deceiving your own self.
Why you being two faced tho? 😒
You won’t get one either with an attitude like that.